Re: What did I do wrong??

Subject: Re: What did I do wrong??
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:49:54 -0600
Dan,
Perhaps you didn't understand my original post.
My rebuilt brake and clutch master cylinders have over 3000 miles on them and
are doing well.
My rebuilt rear wheel cylinders were bleeding well until the bleeder nipple
threads broke on the original cylinder.
The NEW rear-wheel cylinder to replace the one w/the broken bleeder is
defective.  This isn't a rebuild, but a new, out-of-the box Lockheed.  Fluid
squirted out of the back.
I've caught hell before on rebuilt brake components but have had much luck with
them in the past.

Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman