Rare MG For Sale: MG METRO 6R4

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rare MG For Sale: MG METRO 6R4
From: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:51:08 -0600 (CST)
Over the years, I've posted several cars to the internet for Tidewater (VA)
MG Classics club members who aren't on-line.  However, this one must take
the award as most unusual!  Our Social Event Chair has a VERY rare MG he is
parting with.  Here are the details:

For Sale: MG Metro 6R4 Rallycross.  This is the 144th of 150 cars produced.
It has only 353 original miles!  The exterior paint is white, and the
interior is grey.  It comes with all the original documents, is in genuinely
perfect condition, and a VERY colectible MG due to its low production
numbers and the fact that only a handful ever came to the United States.
Call Chuck at (757) 425-6882 for more information.  Serious inquiries only
please since the car is offered at $42,050 and worth every penny.  The car
is located in Virginia.

I've been fortunate enough to have a ride in this car.  It is a TRUE rally
car with amazing power and handling.  Not cheap for sure, but this is a
special auto that needs a special owner or owners.  If you want to save a
dime to save up for the purchase price feel free to e-mail me and I will get
any answers from Chuck.

Safety Fast,
Doug Kenedy
69 MGB