Re: Rare MG For Sale: MG METRO 6R4

To: kennedys@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Rare MG For Sale: MG METRO 6R4
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:30:18 EST
On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:51:08 -0600 (CST) Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
writes:

>For Sale: MG Metro 6R4 Rallycross.  This is the 144th of 150 cars
>produced.
>It has only 353 original miles!  The exterior paint is white, and the
>interior is grey.  It comes with all the original documents, is in
>genuinely
>perfect condition, and a VERY colectible MG due to its low production
>numbers and the fact that only a handful ever came to the United
>States.
>
>please since the car is offered at $42,050 and worth every penny.

I saw one of these at Gaydon a couple of years ago - interesting car in a
boy racer sort of way and of course the Metro genre was a staple
workhorse of the British car industry (!) for many years
Its certainly interesting, and obviously rare but the next time i get a
spare 42 grand
I'll but an E type AND a Jensen!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster