Anybody interested in a overdrive tranny

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anybody interested in a overdrive tranny
From: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 20:12:32 -0600
In my search for another MG, I came upon a 74.5 MGB with overdrive tranny.
The fellow wants $600 for car including engine and transmission.  If anyone
is interested in me following up on this prospect, please let me know and
I'd be happy to inquire further.

The car itself is in rough shape and the engine and transmission are out of
the car and need quite a bit of tickering to get them in running order.
The owner could not give me any indications whether the tranny was
operating properly.

Jay