Beautiful day to have a new Midget

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Beautiful day to have a new Midget
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:00:22 -0500
It was 77 degrees here in the Miami of the North (Buffalo), and here I
am with a new (to me) '71 Midget with a 5-speed tranny.  This was the
first day I finally got to drive her around, and what a wonderful ride
it was.  Nope, no winding country roads, but just cruising around town,
having a great time watching the faces of pedestrians as we drove by.
The best parts were the kids in the playground screaming and waving, and
the kids playing street hockey who stopped to yell "nice car!" when we
passed.  Who says there won't be any youngsters interested in MGs?!  The
future looks bright to me!

Sadly, I saw no other LBCs on my route.  In fact, the only other
classics I saw were a black Beetle with flames on it and an old Impala
convertible.  Where are all the classic cars hiding out?  They're
usually all over the place on the first warm weekend of the season!

Tomorrow the fun is over (temporarily) - Have to get back to that darned
fuel pump in the '74.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger