Re: fuel pump?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Your Name" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: fuel pump?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:10:34 -0600
Pete,
Mine misses like that -- under no load, and I know I have a burnt exhaust
valve and leaking exhaust at the downpipe. You might check your compression
or just test at the tailpipe with a piece of paper for "snap-snap"...Since
the symptom goes away a valve may be sticking until warmed up or well lubed.
Just an idea.

Dan
'73 B