MGB Starter for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Starter for sale
From: Mark Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:52:06 -0700 (MST)
While digging through various boxes of Lucas NOS stuff, I found an item
not immediately of use to a Triumph guy like me.  So, if anyone needs a
Lucas S2113 remanufactured starter, let me know.  This is the one with the
solenoid attached to it, fits '68 and later MGBs.  The Roadster Factory
wants $170 US dollars for this, plus a $35 core charge.  I'll sell this one
for $125, outright, you pay shipping from Salt Lake City.

On a related side note, I am currently am planning on heading to California's
Sacremento area in the middle of May for the show & autojumble at Dixon.
I'll probably post a short note with a pointer to what I have available a
few weeks in advance of that event, save folks shipping charges if I have
something they might need.

Thanks,
mjb.