RE: Crutchfield and MGs

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Crutchfield and MGs
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 07:24:13 -0800
With all this talk about Crutchfield, the essential question has not
been answered - do they cover MGs in their database?  I get their
catalogs, and they don't list MGs in their handy dandy car data list.
Has anyone out there actually ordered a sound system from them for their
MG, and what was the salesclone's reaction when you mentioned MG?

Sorry to sound sarcastic, but whenever I talk to a "mainstream"
automotive company about MGs, the usual response is "Huh?  Whazzat?!"
And I dare not mention that my car is a factory GT V-8, that REALLY
throws them for a loop!

Cheers, PK