Piper Cam Shaft... (comparable)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Piper Cam Shaft... (comparable)
From: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 98 08:35:08
I am new to this list, (subscribed yesterday)  so if these questions have
already been asked, I am sorry.

I need to get a new cam shaft for my B. (1970 MBG)  I have heard good things
about the piper 1/4 race
performance cam, and it has a good price. (about $120 US)  The problem is they
are back ordered.  If
anyone knows of someplace that may stock them (and possibly still have one)  I
would like to know.

Also if you know of a comparable cam price/performance please let me know.  I
would like to do a
1/4 race cam, but can't justify it for a lot of money.  If I can't find one at
a good price, then I will just
have to do a stock remanufactured one.  (Not really what I want since I have it
apart anyway...)

Is there an archive for this list anywhere?

You may not know about my MG parts page, if not, it is at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1036/

Thanks for the help!

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com