I need harness help!

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I need harness help!
From: "Douglas Gaither" <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:01:12 -0800
While I have my car totally stripped for bodywork, I have removed my wiring
harness.  I am replacing all the the spade connectors to reduce the
likelihood of intermittent connections.  I have decided to install an
alternator instead of the original generator.  I need to modify the harness
to accept an alternator and eliminate the regulator.

Has anyone out there done this and just how do I do it?
Any other smart modifications I should make while it is out of the car?
Emergency flashers?

I have a 1966MGB and I want to re-wrap (with non-oringinal blue harness
tape) the harness before I install it and after the needed modifications.

TIA

Doug Gaither
1966MGB (wireless)