Thought I'd pass this on: FS: Factory BGT V8

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thought I'd pass this on: FS: Factory BGT V8
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:41:04 -0500
        I checked this car out personally yesterday - trust me, if I had the
money
I would buy it.  The car is in very good shape body-wise, though the
interior needs replacing.  He doesn't know it's one of the very few factory
MGB GT V8's in the USA, and it shows.  Nice BRG paint, the engine has
90,000 miles on it (But EVERYTHING'S THERE!), and he put some crappy
American Racing wheels on it.  It's not located too far from here, the
thing is gorgeous, and they only want $1,000 for it - the guy doesn't know
what he's got.  He doesn't drive it too often, since he doesn't like the
RHD, and he's a first-rate redneck (See American Racing wheels).  Anyway,
the car's a nice chrome bumpered '74 B GT.  The guy's name is Phil, and his
number is (910) 277-5056.  Let me know if anybody wants to stop in to see
it, I'd like to meet some of you guys.  I have no financial interest in the
car, nor the $1,000 to get this 'furrin' car from this good ole boy.  The
car is located in south-central North Carolina, in Maxton.

Michael S. Lishego