Re: Thought I'd pass this on: FS: Factory BGT V8

To: Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com
Subject: Re: Thought I'd pass this on: FS: Factory BGT V8
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:47:30 EST
Ed.
 I Still live in Spartanburg, and I couldn't get there quick enough
either!
 Hell, I'd have given 2 packs  of Marlboro (25's at that) and as many
Escorts as he wanted. (He said, with tounge firmly planted in cheek)

 By the way, when and where did you live in "Sparkle City"?

Rick Morrison
West side and too damn close to Westgate!
72 MGBGT
74 Midget