MGB carpet set

Subject: MGB carpet set
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 11:21:08 -0600
Well, I installed the Moss trunk carpet set in my '75 MGB, I ended up
going the simple route... I got a role of "industrial" velcro from Home
Depot and used that sparingly to install the carpet. It worked out well,
looks good and is easily removable if it gets wet/dirty. It will also be
easier to remove the evidence if I ever want to do something different
(which kept me from glueing the carpet in).

So since that project is over with, now I'd like to carpet the interior.
I wasn't that thrilled with the quality of the Moss carpet, it looks
great for the trunk, but it's not going to get much wear back there. Are
there carpet sets for the interior better quality? So, what are my
choices for vendors for interior carpet? I might look into a local
upholstery shop and see what they can do.

--
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West