Re: Expansion tank for radiator

To: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Expansion tank for radiator
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 20:46:17 -0800
John:

I put an expansion tank on my 69 GT. I used a 7 lb. cap on the radiator,
and ran aline to bottom of the overflow line. There is an overflow on the
bottle. Now I dont let the excess run on the ground, and by keeping in in
the system, the temp is lower. Also, the neighborhood cats dont et into the
antifreeze, and commmit suicide.

Cheers: