buying a gt i hope need advice

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: buying a gt i hope need advice
From: "Ray e. Huff" <mgbrh@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 21:58:25 -0600
my 76 roadster looks lonely in the garage i think it needs a buddy to
leak oil with & share electrical woes {ha ha}  no but seriously i want
to buy a gt as soon as i sell my 1971 ford torino gt i hope to get $2500
or thier abouts any good recomendations on years & what should i expect
to be able to buy for that much please help you all knowing fellow sick
with that one british car is not enough disaesed people ps seattle all
british car meet in july email me for details thanks Ray Huff granite
falls wa.