Re: Looking for a MG Midgit Mech./Need trans.

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a MG Midgit Mech./Need trans.
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:19:24 -0500
Hello again!
Thanks to all who responded about a Mechanic.  I finally got to talk to
one here in Tulsa.  His name is Mike Jones.  We hammered out everything
and found out that my transmission is bad. So now my question is does anyone
know where I can find a good Transmission for my 1275 engine midgit. Mike
said that he can get one for $1295.00.  Is that reasonable and also are they
hard to rebuild?  Again thanks to all, now I can move on the way to getting
it back on the road.  I'm getting excited again!  Also Larry if you read
this can your mechanic in Arkansas rebuild a Transmission reasonably.  I can
pull the Tranny
if that will save some money.  Cause I am a poor boy in Oklahoma!  Waiting
to have fun with my little Midgit.

Thanks a Million or a least a Thousand!
Joe Koster
71 MG Midgit