RE: Lucas Fuses "ED" talk

To: "'Jethogger'" <Jethogger@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Lucas Fuses "ED" talk
From: "Nunez, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:22:58 -0400
Sorry if my response did not help you.  I do not have info/specs on
Lucas glass type fuses, but my the modern rules for circuit protection
and the latest specs of fuses 17A sounds a bit low.

I'm not a lawyer, I am just a lowly engineer working for one of the big
3 designing electrical centers (modern ones).

Ed Nunez