Road salt in Denver

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Road salt in Denver
From: "Jim McDougal" <jmcd74@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:50:26 PDT
Dear Collective wisdom,

I am planning on moving to the Denver/ Aurora area in about a month and
I am unsure about what to do about my car. I have always lived in
Northern California (San Mateo and Santa Cruz)and as such, have had the
privilage of being able to drive Sysiphus (chrome bumpered 74 MGB)
daily. How much should I be concerned about the snow and road salt?
Should I purchase annother car for the winter or would I be safe in just
giving the underbody a good coat of waxoil?

Jim McDougal
Naive in the ways of winter