Re: Group 26 Battery fit in battery box liner??

To: John Hunt <johnhunt@ece.ogi.edu>
Subject: Re: Group 26 Battery fit in battery box liner??
From: jello@ida.net (Phil Bates)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:00:18 -0600 (MDT)
Yes!  I have the liners, and a group 26 battery.  It is very tight, and I am
fairly well convinced that the battery is not resting on the bottom of the
box.  I'd suggest looking around at different batteries to see which have
the fewest knows and ledges on the sides - this will help.

>Has anyone on the list converted to a single 12 volt battery
>and used the battery box liner to hold the battery??
>
>If so, do you recall what size battery you used?
>Has it proved to be adequate?

>John Hunt
>Portland, OR.

>'68B which probably will need a new battery when it comes out
>of storage this May.
Phil Bates
58 MGA
66 Citroen DS21 Manual Pallas