Re: Group 26 Battery fit in battery box liner??

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Group 26 Battery fit in battery box liner??
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 98 17:12:39
On Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:00:18 -0600 (MDT), Phil Bates wrote:

>Yes!  I have the liners, and a group 26 battery.  It is very tight, and I am
>fairly well convinced that the battery is not resting on the bottom of the
>box.  I'd suggest looking around at different batteries to see which have
>the fewest knows and ledges on the sides - this will help.

I also have a 26, the thing is jammed in there.  I know it is not resting on
the bottom.  It is on
the passenger side, and there is no liner.    The nascar group 26 should fit
with the liner, but
it is $85.  Mine is a Wal-mart 2year replacement for about $35...

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.maindrag.com/~lundgren