Re: Tools for B manifold to downpipe flange

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tools for B manifold to downpipe flange
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 98 19:25:33
On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:39:22 -0500, Dan Ray wrote:

>I spent some time today staring at the nuts/bolts to the lower flange
>between the manifold and pipe.
>I'm thinking I'll need a 10" extension and swivel to get those nuts off, and
>I have neither. I don't have the privelege of a Snap-On collection, folks,
>but these are two things I need anyway.

I didn't need the swivel last week.  Just the 10" extention.  If you are going
go buy one, sears (craftsman) makes a nice 10" one.  It has a little lever that
you MUST
push to get the socket to come off. I bought it because they were about the
same price,
and I love it.  Expecially if you have a spark plug socket that you just can't
get off of a
plug in the engine.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com