Re: Another Newcomer

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Another Newcomer
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:52:12 -0800
Eric,
A little advice, don't be like me when I first got my MG at the ripe age of
16 years and neglect the thing and then take 4 years before you found out
that if your MG got the slightest dent, ran one degree hotter than it
should, and just looked overall like an unhappy little car that you'd
rather lose an arm than spend the money to make her happy again.  Then
you'll end up like me; scraping up cash to make her happy again.  Welcome
to the Little British Curse, err, Car club.  ;-)

Daniel Pruett
1977 MGB

--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."