Re: Questions for the wise ones.

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Questions for the wise ones.
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 07:41:51 -0400
>I'm in the last stages of the restoration of my 77B, however, I had a
>few questions that I thought you could answer:
>Where can I get the "correct" silver to repaint rostyle wheels? Is there
>a paint number for duplicolor, etc?

Moss.

>The correct paint code to repaint the rubber bumpers? can I buy that in
>my local parts shop?

They were never pained, hence, no correct color. I would advise against
painting them, as they tend to get bumped around a bit (hence the term
"bumper"). Try some shoe polish on them, or Mcguires (sp!) Black Magic.

>Is there a source of spray cans of "duplicolor" paint for Damask red? or
>is it too unique a color? (some touch up in the trunk needs to be done
>where the painting missed.)

Moss, or your local auto paint store.

I *love* damask red.

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973