More questions for the wise ones

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More questions for the wise ones
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:19:45 -0700
Well, I took a look at that "65" B and it turns out by the VIN #'s that
it is a 65 engine in a 67 shell. Refitted the engine from a wrecked car
into a 67 shell. This was learned after a little prying into the history
of the car. Is the 1800 that is stamped on the left (intake) side of the
engine indicative of the 3 main engine? I definitely know that it has
that casting mark. If so, is this a desirable engine to have as a spare
for my 77? If not, is it saleable to the MG market at Carlisle? along
with a truckload of spare bits?
Advice appreciated Oh Wise Ones>

Thanks

Kevin Richards