Re: Fw: Dash Crud - molecules and stuff 101?

To: danray@bluegrass.net (Dan Ray)
Subject: Re: Fw: Dash Crud - molecules and stuff 101?
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:51:07 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-293205041-1242

Interesting idea.  I've seen liquid nitrogen at work (big brother and
sick-minded nephew like to dunk mice found in the machine shop - call it
an experiment in cryogenics).

If you used it on the glue, how would you freeze the glue without
freezing (and cracking) the dash itself?

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger