Re: Fwd: electrical fire ;-(

To: HGlenBetts <HGlenBetts@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: electrical fire ;-(
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:29:13 -0400 (EDT)
        You've got a short for sure. The quickest way to track it down is
to trace where the wire goes. I'm not sure if a wiring diagram will help
because you may have hooked something up wrong. You might want to try a
short finder> Harbor Freight has the same one that Moss sells but for a
lot less. You could also make one but I would just buy it.It could be that
you hooked up a hot wire where a ground should go.
...Art