Re: Fork Oil - what weight are you using?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fork Oil - what weight are you using?
From: Tim Richardson <tkrich@sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:14:57 -0700
I'm new to this list and to MG's (I owned Triumph Spit's in a past life) =
but I have recently bought a 78B that I am trying to bring somewhere =
close to original.  A previous owner disconnected the fan temperature =
relay and cut off the connector.  They tied the wire together to make =
the fans run all of the time.  They then mounted a big fan on the back =
of the radiator to pull air through it.  I have checked my fans and they =
work and would like to hook them up again, but I can't find anyone that =
sells that connector.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim Richardson

78 B, beautiful, but under construction.