Re: Left hand drive

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Left hand drive
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:27:35 +0000
charlie schellinck wrote:

> Today in english My teacher brought up an intersting point. Why do
> the Brits drive on ther wrong side of the road?

Ahem, you meant "the Brits and others" and I think you meant to say the
"other side of the road to some of us". I would hate to think that you
were claiming an exclusivity on correctness here :)  In fact I had
always wondered why Americans drove on the "other" side of the road - is
there an equally interesting answer to that.

Now, what I was really meaning to write was a THANK YOU for the
enthusiastic and warm welcome to the list and for the many on and
off-list answers to my question about "essential" reference material for
my little yellow car.

My only problem now is that I am building up such a huge mass of your
mail for future reference for when I get down and dirty with my beast
that I am going to need a new hard disk on my computer.  So, when is
someone going to publish the ultimate people's reference - the best of
mgs@autox.team.net tips and hints?

Eric
'68 MkII MGB