Moss Carpet Installed

Subject: Moss Carpet Installed
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 98 08:11:04 -0700
Spent yesterday installing the new Moss carpet kit into my B. I stopped
short of installing the transmission hump, since I was running out of
steam and light. (Mike, I don't know how you did it in 3-4 hours.) My
only observation or comment -- okay, it's a complaint -- about the kit is
that the passenger side front footwell piece is about an inch too small.
Has anyone else had that experience?  I'm going to call Moss today about
getting the proper-sized piece.  But I don't expect much satisfaction. I
may just end up recarpeting the old panel. Any other suggestions?

Joseph
67 B Roadster
(Now with some of that new car smell.)