RE: Moss Carpet Installed

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Moss Carpet Installed
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:43:09 -0600
It has been a long time since I installed my Moss carpet kit, so I had to go
out and look at the right side  front footwell piece.  Ah ha, mine is too
short also.  I used a matte finish spray paint to disguise this problem.  I
sprayed just above the carpet on the fire wall.

Good luck Joseph.

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster "Scarlet"
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"