Foray to the bodyshop

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Foray to the bodyshop
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:15:51 -0400
Wow.

It's an amazing sight to see a car that had once been a hulking mass of
brown sheetmetal and rust turned into something decent looking. My 78 is
currently awaiting paint at the body shop. I took the time to deliver some
of the chrome bits I had ordered from George Merryweather to the shop, and
got a chance to visit the car. It's got the trunk lid off, both the doors,
the top frame, etc off, and  it's in pink primer! =)

I tell you, I can't wait to show the car off this summer!!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring

http://members.home.com/mgbhaven