Concerns about shipping Old Speckled Hen...

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Concerns about shipping Old Speckled Hen...
From: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:12:51 EDT
There is no problem shipping Old Speckled Hen.  I work in a post office, and
unless you tell them what is in a package, or are sending internationally, or
qualify as "target mail,"  they have no right to open it and find out the
contents.  (For the curious "target mail" is a package over 1lb, with stamps
as postage, no return address, and either a mysteriously appearance at the
post office or left in drop box).  I have seen advertised nationally the "Beer
Of The Month Club" and if you can't ship USPS you can surely mail it UPS.
Still working on getting a price.  Even though Old Speckled Hen is availible
in over 50 US bars on tap now (mostly in Mass) it is still rare in the bottled
form, so it may take a few more days.   Thanks, and keep sending your requests
knowing full well that this is legal!

   John