Re: U.S. Classic Car Insurance, tell me more...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: U.S. Classic Car Insurance, tell me more...
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:13:12 -0700
Andrew,
       I'd suggest that you contact Blueprint Auto Insurance Agency,
1-800-530-5305. They're in Peabody, Mass,
they advertise in Hemmings, etc., The premium for my 52TD, with an agreed value
of $15,000 will be $100 this
year. This is for Comprehensive and Collision with zero deductible. They are
now writing with American Modern
Insurance Group.
     Other than using them I have no other interest, etc., etc.,

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB