Re: Zero Idle

To: Wetmgs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Zero Idle
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:55:25 EDT
Marc,
 sounds like you did in fact clean out some "crud" from the needle/seat
area.
 Most time, the offending piece of foreign matter is so small that you
can't see it, but by cleaning them anyway, you will ususally get the bit
of nastiness out.
 I've run into similar problems, and believe it or not, the most common
scenerio is shortly after changing a fuel filter, or working on the fuel
pump, or any other part of the fuel delivery system, somehow, someway a
piece of something gets to the carb and plays havoc, especially with my
patience!
 Good luck.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT