Re: Announcing... MGA/C LISTS

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Announcing... MGA/C LISTS
From: "John Hardy" <hardwire@webleicester.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 23:34:58 +0100
They're quite right. The more the lists fragment the less traffic there is.
The first 2 weeks will show initial enthusiasm..........the damage will be
done over the next few months as the special needs met by the smaller list
no longer generate the variety of postings nesessary to promote healthy and
wide ranging discussion. It's like marrying your cousin.