Re: Rude MGers in Portland, Oregon

To: jack@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Rude MGers in Portland, Oregon
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:04:01 -0800
Jack:

Are you sure he didn't make a wrong turn and wind up in Seattle?
Sounds exactly like my experiences up here. Every LBC driver I've met
here in the past five years who has been the least bit friendly was a
transplant from somewhere else.

Regards,
Jerry Causey
Whidbey Island Washington -- far, really far, from the civilized
world.