testing flasher relay

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: testing flasher relay
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:55:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

Is there an easy way to test the function of a flasher relay unit for an
MGB? The reason I ask, is that if I pull such a unit from the boneyard to
replace my present unit, how do I know if either are bad or good before I
try to trace the problem to some other part of my electrical system.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521