Re: '73 B Brake Light Switch

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: '73 B Brake Light Switch
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:07:44 -0500
Dan,
Thanks for that explanation! Makes sense, my logic was faulty, and not the
switch!
So my switch does work, and it was just out of alignment! The housing that
the switch goes into was kinda loose. Now all I have to do is get it on
there correctly and make sure it lines up to the pedal correctly. Whew!

Dan
'73 B