R: Bulb Replacement

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: R: Bulb Replacement
From: "Alberto Manganini" <albertom@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 01:09:15 +0200
> Any tips on how to access the instrument bulbs behind the dash? I tried
> standing on my head and making my arm look like a pretzel but I still
> can't get one of the blinker indicators in it's socket. Maybe if I rip
> all the wires out that are in the way?    Thanks Dave H

I had no problem with the instrument bulbs (my car is a '65 B): just lie
with your head under the dash and your bottom on the sill - you should be
able to reach all the bulbs using *lots* of patience and bending your wrist
and forearm exactly in 18,333333 curves. In order to reach the bulbs above
the instruments (turning signals), you better take off the tacho.

Ciao

 Alberto Manganini - albertom@tin.it
"Virgin wool comes from ugly sheep"