RB B's for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RB B's for sale
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 17:00:41 -0400
Hello all, An older fellow stopped at our shop today driving a restored 78 B
that looked to be in mint condition, He said he wanted to sell it and 2
other cars he had.  The other cars are a 77 and a 741/2.  The one he was
driving had the original spare in the trunk and all sales slips including
the window sticker.  The paint was excellent and the interior looked new, in
short it looked like a new car.  He said he wanted around $6500 for it but
I'm not getting into price negotiations.    I have not seen the othe 2 cars,
so I have no info on them and I have no financial interest in any of this,
just passing this along.  The man's name is J.C. Dezern, Phone number
336-629-0725.  He is in Asheboro (central) NC.
                                        Don Walton in NC