RE: Front License Plates on a RBB

To: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Front License Plates on a RBB
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 17:57:31 -0400
John,

I replied a bit earlier but realized my response was a bit terse so here
goes again!!

On page 48 of the new MOSS catalog they show a mounting bracket for a front
plate  It appears to be three pieces, two metal strips and the  a baking
plate for the license plate.  I'm sure that if you could locate the mounting
hole (it appears to be behind the bumber) you could fabricate a suitable set
up, if you don't want to purchase one.

As a point of reference my 74B had a front bracket on it when I purchased
it.  It appears to be a proffesional (read dealer) add on.  The car was
purchased in Texas which used two plates.  I have since removed it but
prudently saved it.  Massachusetts only required one plate 5 years ago when
we moved here.  They now require two so I may end up having to put the
bracket back on some day!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm