RE: US front license on Rubber Bumber MGB?

Subject: RE: US front license on Rubber Bumber MGB?
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:33:17 -0400
Call or look in the new Moss catlog on page 48, I'm no expert on rubber
bumper B's but it appears that a bracket is available.  Someone on the list
must have purchased a B that needed a front plate when new! Or even own one
that has a front plate on it now!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm