Re: MGB Hardtop, Worth?

To: mcline@c4.com
Subject: Re: MGB Hardtop, Worth?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:33:08 EDT
On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:37:00 -0600 Michael Cline <mcline@c4.com> writes:
>I am looking at possibly purchasing a 1980 MGB LE. The seller wants a
>little more than I would like to spend. However, he has a hardtop for
>the car. I am not sure of the shape it is in at this time (it is at
>his
>fathers). To raise some money to fix the car I am thinking of selling
>the hardtop. Any suggestions or guidance as to the value of a MGB
>hardtop in decent shape? Any one interested? I am in Denver.
>
>Mike Cline

Ive seen pristine ones sell for $600 though i guess $350-400 seems to be
the common asking price here in the North East - its all a matter of
whether theres a buyer out there!!! - paint it in Broncos livery and i
reckon you'll get $1000!!! haha

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
(and a black vinyl hardtop for sale at $400 - hehe)