Re: Lower kingpin loose

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Lower kingpin loose
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:30:33 -0400 (EDT)
        Your king pins are bad and need to be replaced. Because of sale
prices now is a good time to at least buy a major suspension kit. It can
be had for about $90 American and includes everything needed to do the
job. You will also need a reamer (a used one is about $70) or have the job
done for you for $80, this is the way that I would go. I did an article on
rebuilding the front suspension if interested.
...Art