its top down weather

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: its top down weather
From: "Ray e. Huff" <mgbrh@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 06:22:23 -0700
believe it or not its sunny & in the seventies here just north of
seattle & i have a four day weekiend with little plans except to put
some more miles on my b.  oh what a dilemma!  love the list i use my
computer so much more thanks for all the past help & remember the
Seattle abfm is in july e mail me for more info if you want & the
seattle area has a very awesome club that won the NEWFIELD AWARD YET
AGAIN  thanks & pray for more sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!