RE: US front License on Rubber Bumper MGB

Subject: RE: US front License on Rubber Bumper MGB
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 06:54:49 -0700
What a wealth of opinion and information about front license plates and
rubber bumpered MGBs!  I have looked in the Moss catalogue and it
appears, though I have not yet called them, that the bracket on page 48
of their catalogue is for CB MGBs.  If anyone *knows* from experience,
please let me know.  Otherwise,I think I like best the idea of using
some velcro to strap around it (the bumper), unless there is a
purposeful bracket.

--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I