RE: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: RE: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo
From: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 16:32:00 -0700
Dan,

Sounds good to me!

Alan B.'

 ----------
From:  Dan Ray[SMTP:danray@bluegrass.net]
Sent:  Friday, May 01, 1998 3:12 PM
To:  mgs
Subject:  Code H :) - List Hat & Logo

Excellent suggestion! -- Both the hat and Dr. Doug's "motto" ideas.
I don't have a cool MG hat yet, and the army and genetics are taking
their
toll on my head. ;)
I'm sure with some "parliamentary"-type list haggling, we can decide on
some
interesting "mottos". Just remember, every additional stitch probably
adds
to the price!
But hey, a hat is a helluva lot cheaper than Rogaine, (for those of us
with
the MANLY gene)
Also, the vendor's webspace mentions $2.50 of the $10 price going to the
Vanagon list admin! Mark, are you listening? :)
I'm in, pending a good consensus for logo, motto and stuff like that. The
more takers the cheaper, I'd think.
My $.02...black crown with tan bill (reversed from the Vanagon hat as
displayed) and gray/silver embroidery.
Dan
'73 B