Re: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 19:18:30 -0500
I vote for the "radio blank plate" motif...simple and clean, if not just a
plain ol' MG octogon! Remember, gray/silver on Black!
However, (this is a suggestion from my SO, really) Replace the "MG LIST"
(its obvious with the URL) with a suitable motto, as suggested by Doug...
In curved letters over the motif: "Off Topic: Cats, Zappa and Beer", or some
variation thereof, then the URL underneath.
Though the Zappa thread is thoroughly lost on me, must have been before I
joined around Oct '97 time. :)

Dan