Re: electric fan question

To: tsherman@tecinfo.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: electric fan question
From: "John Stephens" <jrs97@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 05:11:31 PDT
Tyson, Run the + wire to a constant source of power. The bottom fuse in
the fuse box has constant power. It is necessary to do this because  the
fan may run on after the ignition is turned off (assuming you are
controlling the fan with a thermostat - highly recommended).
If you don't have a thermostat wire the fan + wire to the ignition
switch but then it will be on all of the time and you won't have any
advantage over a mechanical fan.