Re: electric fan question

To: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: electric fan question
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
I've just put in an auxillary fan on my 70 BGT. I set it up to push air so
my power will be throught the - lead, but, to get to the point, I took it
off the fuse in the fuse box that energized the white leads. In my year,
these are only on when the ignition is on.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521